ROLLS-ROYCE REPAIR 206-361-2222
When it comes to enhancing, repairing or simply maintaining your Rolls Royce, visit Seattle German Auto Center.
Our factory-trained, ASE Certified Rolls Royce technicians understand your Rolls Royce better than anyone else. Our Rolls Royce service & repair department offers the best in automotive service.
We are proud of our state-of-the-art facility, which features the most current Rolls Royce diagnostic and repair equipment available.
Call us today at: (206) 361-2222
We Offer Factory Trained Service for Rolls Royce Vehicles Backed with Genuine Rolls Royce Parts and Our Guarantee.
Service: Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm
Every 15,000 MI (or 24,000 KM)
- Air Cleaner and clean Housing.
- Diagnose/Test Data Link Connector
- On board system, check fault memory.
- Road Test: Check braking, kick down, steering, electrical, heating and ventilation systems, air conditioning, (ASL) Automatic Shift Lock and power accessories.
- Inspect Automatic Transmission/Transaxle : Check for leaks.
- Axle Shaft Assembly, Check boots, check for excessive play
- Battery, Check and replace if necessary.
- Check Body, Frame and Underbody for damage.
- Traction Control, Inspect and measure Brakes and fluid level.
- Cooling system level: Add coolant if necessary
- Differential Assembly, Check for leaks.
- Drive/Propeller Shaft
- Exhaust System, Check for damage and leaks.
- Lighting and Headlights, Check adjustment. Check Horn.
- Manual Transmission/Transaxle and final drive: Check for leaks.
- Steering and Suspension, Check dust seals, ball joints, bushings, links and tie rods.
- Tires, Check for wear and damage. Check tire pressure.
- Wiper Blades, Check adjustment and function. Check
- Wiper and Washer Systems, including Headlight washer - Check adjustment and function; add fluid if necessary.
- Lubricate Doors, Sunroof / Moonroof Track, Wiper Pivot
- Replace Cabin Air Filter
- Replace Engine Oil and Filter
- Reset Service Reminder Indicators